Friday, January 1, 2010

Sh-e-e-e-e's B-a-a-a-ck!

It's been a long time since I posted regularly - a couple of postings on Torah study sessions I facilitated this fall, but nothing regular since mid-October. If you've been checking regularly without seeing a new post, thanks for coming back. I'll see if I can post more regularly in the months ahead.

Here's are some of the topics I hope to address (in no apparent order!) in the weeks ahead:
  • Relationships with learners
  • The biggest challenge in establishing a madrichim program
  • Is there a place for "frontal" learning?
  • "Celebrating Calm" - Kirk Martin's approach to working with "intense" kids
  • Book Reviews
  • Using technology effectively
  • "Schools that Work"
  • Building community
  • Professional development

Aren't we lucky? We get TWO new years to celebrate each year - a second chance to pull things together and get back on the path we'd like to be on. So here's to new beginnings!

No comments: